My First Election


                                           

Hallowwww everybody!!

Miss my Cuap-cuap? Hehehehe

Now, i will tell you about my big experience, you want to know? Definitely yes ❣️

17 April 2019, its a big day for Indonesia, because there was held General Election once every five years.
This is my first election, because I am 18 years old now hehehe
My family and I, was very excited to take part in this general election because my mother said, we must join in this general election for a better Indonesia.

After I cleaning my house, I go to the polling station that near from my house, polling station 083. when I arrived at the polling station, I submitted the e-KTP and waited for my name to be called. When my name was called, my heart beat and I didn't know why. Yap, maybe because this is the first time. Then, I received five papers, and what I know is only presidential elections, the election of other representatives I follow instincts hehehe.

But for me, whatever our choice, we have done the best for Indonesia. And someday whoever is chosen, is definitely the best for this country. I am sure, Indonesia is a great country, a united country, although different.

and yaaaaa this is my first election story!!! I hope all of you enjoy my story yapp :))

see you on another Cuap-cuap!!
























Komentar